Daily at 9.50 am in the ski school area, on the left side across the top station of the Smaragdbahn Wildkogel next to Sport 2000 Herzog. Attention: 9.40 am on the first day for classification.
Daily from 10.00 am to 12.00 am and/or 1.15 pm to 3.15 pm
On request, lunch care from 12.00 am to 1.15 pm
Registration directly at our office, by phone, by mail or via our homepage.
Phone: +43 6566 20 422 | +43 664 22 37 292
Please note that the ski pass is not included in the price of our lessons. Unused days expire. The snow sports school does not assume any liability for accidents of all kinds whilst ski lessons. Course cards which have already been used are only taken back in case of an accident or illness upon production of a doctor‘s note and only the difference is being refunded. If lifts do not operate for any reason (for example snow storm) no refund will be made.
Information for parents
- Helmet compulsory for all children up to 15 years
- If your child attends a ski course, we ask you to mark the following items to avoid confusion: skis, poles, gloves, glasses, jacket, helmet
- If you rent skis remember to note the rental number to avoid confusion
- Ski poles are not required for beginner kids yet
- Bring sunglasses, tissues and sunscreen
- Make sure that your child is dressed warmly (hood, buff, sweater, gloves, ski underwear)
- If your child has a disease or allergies, please inform the ski instructor
- In urgent cases, you will find a contact person at the assembly point in the Kinderland
Put the course card in the ski suit of your child. Ask the ski instructor, WHEN and WHERE you can pick up your child for lunch or at the end of the course. If you pick up your child from the ski instructor, be sure to unsubscribe!